In order to room together, each person needs to do 2 things:
- Make a deposit,
- Create the actual order by selecting the flight and hotel and paying in full or starting the payment plan
There are a few scenarios in which you are unable to find your roommates when trying to create your room. Here are a few:
- Your roommate/s made themselves a room leader as well (they will need to wait for the timer to expire before you can add them)
- Your roommate/s names/email address are spelled wrong (you will need to get the exact spelling of their name/email)
- Your roommate/s booked the wrong travel date/hotel (they will need to reach out to us directly so we can resolve this)
- Your roommate/s made a deposit, but did not create the actual order (they will need to go into the system and book exactly what you purchased, if available)
- Your roommate/s simply didn't book (they will need to make a deposit and create the actual reservation)
Please feel to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any rooming issues and we will do our best to resolve them. To expedite your request, please provide the names/email addresses of the roommates in question.
Reminder: You are responsible for coordinating with other participants for your indicated occupancy. For example, if a participant signs up for a quad occupancy package (four people per room) and one of the three other indicated roommates does not sign up or cancels, the remaining three participants will be charged the current difference in price between the actual occupancy (triple) and the intended or paid-for occupancy (quad).