Casual suites, most with 2 bedrooms, offer separate living spaces and full kitchens, plus balconies, fireplaces, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Upgraded suites add rooftop decks with mountain views.
- Check in time is 4:00pm and Check out time is 11:00am.
- If you require an early check in or late checkout, please contact our Guest Services department to make arrangements prior to your arrival. Please note that late departures may be subject to additional charges. For hotel guests, luggage storage is available at no additional fee.
- Internet access: Complimentary Wireless Internet access is available in all guest suites. To obtain access, please contact Guest Services to obtain an access code.
- Swimming Pool: Our outdoor heated pool is open all year round. Pool hours are 8:30am to 10:30pm daily. Please note that smoking, glass containers and pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Outdoor Hot Tubs: After a great day on the slopes, you’ll want to soak in our hot tubs. We have two hot tubs with some of the best views in Whistler. Open 8:30am to 10:30pm daily.
- Dry Sauna: Another remedy for tired muscles!
- Open 8:30am to 10:30pm daily.
- Ski Shuttle:
- Complimentary ski shuttle daily from 8:00am to 11:30am and 2:00pm to 5:00pm daily.
(Times may vary slightly depending upon the hours of operation of the Mountains). Exact times will be posted at the front desk. NOTE: The Ski Shuttle Service only operates during ski season (November thru April).
- Tennis Courts: Work on that forehand and footwork while surrounded by mountains and blue sky. We even provide racquets and tennis balls free of charge. (Open seasonally)
- Beach Volleyball Court: We brought the beach closer to you, gather up your friends and enjoy a day “on the beach”. (Open seasonally)
- Picnic Area: We have picnic tables with your own charcoal BBQ grill. Watch the kids play some tennis or volleyball while enjoying a family BBQ. First come, first serve. (Open seasonally)
- Traditional Fireplaces in Every Suite: We are proud to offer traditional fireplaces in every suite at the Tantalus Resort Lodge. Due to safety and environmental reasons, we only permit manufactured firelogs to be used. For your convenience, we have them available individually for a nominal charge at the front desk or also by the case at any Whistler grocery store.
- Kids Playground: Let the little ones burn off some energy before retiring for the evening. Located right on the hotels grounds with plenty of grass for them to run around and play ball or slide down our “mini” slope in the winter. (Sleds available on property for complimentary use).
**Information provided by Tantalus Lodge. Updated on May 9, 2017**