All roommates names will be listed with the Hotel. This means, in the event that you arrive before your room leader, you will still be able to check into the room with your name.
- Each room will need at least one credit card or cash for a security deposit for room charges or damages (amounts vary for each hotel from $100-$500 per room or per person). At certain hotels, each person may have to present credit card to cover the security deposit.
- It is recommended that you reach out to your parents and provide them with your room number as soon as you check-in to your hotel room.
- As a reminder, please make sure to double check your hotel door every time you leave your room. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items due to negligence.
- Please LEAVE YOUR PASSPORT IN YOUR ROOM in a safe spot with your immigration receipt. Don't get stuck in Mexico because you lost your passport and/or immigration receipt!
- As a reminder, outside food and beverages are strictly prohibited at all Hotel properties other than the Medano. If you attempt to bring outside food or beverages they can and will confiscate your items.