Av. El Pescador, s/n, El Medano, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Is my hotel college student's only?
- The hotel is marketed as a spring break only hotel by the property during our spring break weeks with the exception of any condo owners who may stay on property.
- For Cabo Spring Break 2018 we have secured the following room types:
Classic Single: 30 rooms with 2 person maximum occupancy -60 total shares avail.
Classic Double: 3 rooms - 4 person maximum occupancy - 12 total shares avail.
Single Deluxe: 15 rooms - 2 person maximum occupancy - 30 total shares avail.
Double Deluxe: 35 rooms - 4 person maximum occupancy - 140 total shares avail.
2 Bedroom Suite: 3 rooms - 6 person maximum occupancy - 18 total shares avail.
*Reminder: All inventory is first come, first serve!
- Does the hotel accept JusCollege's Cabo City-Wide Meal and Drink Plan
- Yes, meal and drink coupons are accepted at the Bahia Pool bar and restaurant. However, meal and drink coupons are not accepted at the Esquina Restaurant & SUR Beach House Restaurant.
- Is my hotel All-Inclusive or a European Plan?
- The hotel is European Plan, which means that food and drinks may be purchased separately. A corkage fee will apply to outside food & beverage.
- Is breakfast included at the hotel?
- No, breakfast is not included. But walk one block down and try Billygan's for breakfast on the beach. You can use your City-Wide meal and drink plan at the Tesoro Pool Bar or expect $10-$15 for breakfast at Bar Esquina Restaurant, Pool Bar and SUR Beach House.
- Does the hotel require a deposit for incidentals? If so, how much?
- Each student should have a credit or debit card with $100-$300 available. Most properties take 2-4 credit cards per room depending on number of occupants. If damage is caused to the room the charges will be evenly split among the credit cards on file. If a card is declined, the other valid cards will be charged. Please workout any repayment between your roommates. The main credit card on file for incidentals must be in the room tenants name.
- Where are the JusCollege Student Centers located? Operating hours?
- JusCollege has one (1) Student Center in Cabo located the Bahia Hotel. We will be on Penthouse Level, open daily from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Where is the closest JusCollege Student Center in relation to my hotel?
- Great news! A JusCollege Student Center is located onsite at the Bahia, located on the Penthouse Level.
- Are the JusCollege Student Centers open 24/7?
- The JusCollege Student Center, located at Bahia is open from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Hours may be extended on check-in days.
- Will I see JusCollege staff onsite at my hotel?
- Likely yes! We have staff members staying at Bahia.
- Is WIFI available at my hotel? If yes, what is the cost?
- WIFI is free in common areas such as the pool, lobby & Bar Esquina. Expect $6 per day for in-room, high speed WIFI.
- How close is my hotel to Medano Beach?
- You are located just 1 block from Medano beach. Expect a 2-5 minute walk to most beach clubs.
- How close is my hotel to the downtown bars, restaurants, and nightclubs?
- You are located just 7 blocks from downtown. Expect a 5-10 minute walk to most popular venues in the downtown area.
- How close is my hotel to other JusCollege properties?
- The Tesoro is a 10-15 minute walk, Homewood Suites is a 2-3 minute walk, ME is a 2-3 minute walk, Pueblo Bonito is a 4-5 minute walk, Quinta del Sol is a 12-15 minute walk, and Fairfield Inn is a 10-12 minute walk.
- Can I walk back to my hotel or should I take a taxi from downtown bars, restaurants, and nightclubs?
- Cabo is very safe city, you can absolutely walk home to your hotel, but we always recommend walking in groups. You may choose to take a cab home and cost typically ranges from $6-$12 from downtown and the marina. Always remember to prenegotiate your taxi rate before you open the door of the taxi. Please note taxis are cash only in Cabo and they do no accept credit or debit cards as a form of payment.
- Does the hotel allow outside alcohol?
- Most European Plan properties in Cabo do not allow outside alcohol. The Bahia allows outside bottles and beer but please expect a corkage fee. $25 per bottle or case of beer (24 beers).
- Does the hotel allow outside food?
- Most European Plan properties in Cabo do not allow outside food. The Bahia will allow left overs and takeout to be brought into the hotel.
- Does the hotel allow outside guests?
- Nearly all hotels in Cabo do not allow outside guests on property during non-visiting hours and most do not allow outside guests to enter rooms under any circumstances. Guests of the Bahia may be in common areas such as the pool and restaurants during the visiting hours of 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Guests not staying at the Bahia may not enter your room or hallways of the hotel.
- Does the hotel perform bag searches upon check-in?
- Many hotels in Cabo search bags for safety purposes. However, the Bahia does not search baggage.
- If I have any lost items at the hotel who should I contact?
- Please let the hotel front desk know that you have a missing item. Typically lost items have been borrowed by a roommate or friend. Please check with them first before filing an official report.
- Should I tip my maid?
- We believe in tipping for a job well done. The maids at the Bahia work very hard. Feel free to show your thanks by leaving a cash tip with a note.
- Should I tip bartenders and waiters at the hotel?
- Bartenders and waiters in Cabo make almost all their money on tips. A small gesture may not seem like a lot to you, but it means the world to them.
Starting March 1, 2017 there will be a $9 per room/ per night resort fee at BAHIA.